Living in Florida

 Welcome to Florida! Our weather is boiling hot, except in the winter where it's slightly cooler than usual! Every inch of water in our states is infested with either gators, mosquitoes, or all of the above! Flocks of tourists come here each year to visit a gigantic rat and contract heatstroke under our famous Florida Sun(TM)!And best of all, our state is filled with hordes of crazy ass people who do not care about "rules" or "societal expectations" and will do whatever they want! 

 That's what most people hear about Florida.  But as a person who's lived in Florida for the past 7 years, I have a different view on the place. First off, I've never actually been tp Oversized Rat Park. (Insert stock sound of people gasping in shock) Yeah, I know it's the whole appeal of this place is large rat theme park, but the thing is, my family doesn't really go out that much. At most, we'll go out to a grocery store, or a fast-food restaurant, but almost never anything like a theme park. 

 Next, the weather. Now it IS pretty hot in here, but I don't tend to notice the hot weather because I'm an introvert who stays in air-conditioned building 24/7. It does suck that it rarely gets cold here, though. I love cozying up in a warm blanket with a hot cup of cocoa, but you can only really do that here for one month before it heats up and you'll get roasted if you to try to do it.

 Now, the wildlife. Like I said before, I don't go outside often. But if I go outside for a long period of time, I will be covered head to toes with mosquito bites thanks to this mistake of a bug. There's also the gators. I don't actually see these guys that often. There was this one time me and my family visited a reptile zoo with some family friends, but other than that time, I almost never see them. 

 That is, until I saw a small little gator in the lake by our house. It didn't attack us, or interact with us, but it was kind of interesting. You can probably tell that I'm not the best at coming up with interesting stories by now.

 Lastly the crazy people. Luckily, I have never had an encounter with the fabled "Florida Man", because, for the third tie, I am an introvert who stays indoors all day. However I have seen some people flying Trump banners, so there are some crazy nutjobs in here, I just haven't had an encounter with one.

 So that concludes my review of Florida! I haven't had the most interesting encounters in this state, but I've still had a fun time in here. Anyways see you in like, two months.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Our Nightmare Trip to New York

Song of the Shell - Prologue