Birthday Bash

So yesterday was my birthday(Its on October 17th by the way...)and so I have things to say. So it started when my mom called me downstairs for my birthday celebration and saw the cake which was fully decorated and according to her was a "dirtied cake" which she only did because my sister said something about a minecraft cake and she placed the cake down on the coffee table. Then,the rest of my family showed up and we started the celebrating.So first we entered in a call with my grandpa who lives in Malaysia and also sent me a message a few days earlier and wished me happy birthday the day before my actual birthday.We also took some pictures(my dad edited one of them later to cover up a roll of paper)and my dad filmed me blowing out my ten candles and opening my presents which were a paper mache vileplume (which is a pokemon)a paper mache egg incubator (which was also from pokemon)and a painting,(which were all from my sister because my parents gift arrived late).So I ate the cake and in it,it had peaches,strawberry,bits of chocolate(which made it "dirtied")frosting of course,and a heart shaped brownie in the center.I don't know what else to say so i'm gonna wrap this up.See you in my next blog!

Comments

  1. I hope it’s not too late (way too late) but Happy Birthday MR.Writer! I hope you did enjoy the ‘dirtied’ cake and the celebration with the whole family. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Song of the Shell - Prologue

Our Nightmare Trip to New York