PanicAnxietyPleaseHelpMe

 So recently I've been having a recent surge of everyday panic attacks, and I have no idea how to prevent my panic attacks. They might not be panic attacks, because I don't have my heart beat like a drum, my chest didn't pound, and i didn't feel sick or sweaty. But my paranoia was pumped out to 20x the normal amount. And boy, oh boy oh boy did I cry like a waterfall. I mean that's not unexpected considering the fact that I'm a big crybaby. But still it was not at all a good experience being paranoid out my life for no good reason and me having to bother my father and feel guilty about preventing him from sleeping. For some reason whenever dinner ends is when the panic attack starts growing, before I wake up the next day and its gone before it hits after dinner again, It's a horrible awful cycle that I hope disappears in a few days but so far it just hasn't disappeared and probably won't disappear without some big change. I mean so far its improved because I worry less at the low probability death because of my dad  reminding me of the monkey king, a chinese god that we have this little velvet case with this gold colored symbol inside. I try to talk to him as if he were both a friend and a guardian. However the problem with this low probability panic attack weapon is that he's like Santa in that i'm not naive enough to have complete faith in their existence. Like, I want to believe they're real but there is not enough concrete evidence to prove that they are real which means that I might have no protection at all which would make me be extremely paranoid. The other thing giving me some form of comfort is the fact that if there's a low but still existent chance to die from, like an alien there is an equal chance that we'll be saved by like, an alien. So anyways its still persisting and i'd like to not worry about it anymore so PLEASE send me tips on how to make it stop. This isn't just a blog this is a cry asking for you to HELP me. Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Song of the Shell - Prologue

Our Nightmare Trip to New York