Winter Rainyland

Okay, i'm sorry I didn't start my new series in this blog post, but I wanted to talk about this.So currently the holiday mood is fully in action and my whole neighborhood is decorated with Christmas lights, wreaths, snowmen, and other christmasy things. Because of how merry it looks around our neighborhood as well as some other factors is what made me and my mom decide to go for a walk.However one thing stood in my way:Weather. You see, it was raining outside and my dad knew this and said we had to cancel our Winter Walk.
I was not happy because I wanted to see the pretty lights and decorations around the neighborhood. I made the argument that it was only a light sprinkle. Me and my mom ended up making a compromise that we would go out, but not for too long. And, I have to say the decorations look even better at night, mostly do to the lights. There were glowing deer and snowmen families and scenes from the bible. So we took photos of the scenes, but since on some of them my mom didn't use flash, they were basically worthless.After a few houses we went back home because a combination of our agreement and there being no more houses near us with Christmas decorations anymore. When we got home my mom showed me the photos.And.... that's it. Well......., see you in my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York