My Opinions On Potentially Being Famous

So I don't think i'll ever be famous,at least not for this blog and to be honest, I don't really want to.I mean you may get a lot of money and a potentially a lot of fans,but is that really worth a fake        image,people hating you and spreading propaganda about you,and one mess-up will destroy your entire image.Even if I get famous for a good cause these things will still be a problem.Even though I don't want to be famous I still deeply hope I could do something big enough to just be remembered even if just by one person.The thought that in a thousand years no one will remember me scares me and is one of the existential thoughts I have when I try to sleep at night.Ok I don't know what else to say,so I'm gonna wrap this up now.See you in my next blog!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York