Look Within Our Universe

On a starry night, I noticed a glowing light in the sky. I walked up the stairs and went onto the balcony. I saw the telescope I got for my birthday and decided that I wanted to use it, partly because I hadn't yet and partly because I wanted to spot that special star.

I looked inside the telescope and detected billions of stars, each one like fireflies in the sky. I looked around and moved the telescope. I observed each of the planets one by one accompanying the glowing lights. I adjusted the telescope and saw another solar system faintly in the distance.

I adjusted it so I could see more clearly. Spaceships and meteors drifted through the murky darkness. The planets slowly orbited their star. Their moons rotated around their planets. In the distance though, I noticed a solar system with 3 planets.

I focused my telescope in on one of the planets. Volcanic, molten rock and blazing inferno scorched the surface. Green gasses filled the air. Any water that might've ever existed had long gone. There were light red reptiles with heat reflecting scales and fiery birds that zoomed around killing preys.

I directed my attention to another planet. Raging blizzards, unending snow and not a hint of sunlight. I saw Fluffy creatures with piercing horns for destroying ice while snow white canine like creatures wandered the land.

I zoomed in on the third planed situated between the former and latter planets. The "grass"was a tint of light blue,with flower like plants sprouting out. Short one-eyed creatures, balls of fluff with googly eyes, reptilian woolly creatures and other "animals" roamed the beautiful landscape.

Then I noticed a space ship approaching the planet. Weird 3 eyed creatures approached from the spaceship with laser firearms said "Take me to your leader". The one eyed creatures showed the invaders their leader who was massive and had what I assumed to be a symbol of power similar to that of a crown.

I adjusted the telescope and saw a black hole sucking in an unlucky planet. I saw supernova burning the cores of nearby planets and lastly I discovered a new constellation in the night sky. I decided to take naming it into my own hands and called it "The Inspirer".

I realized that I've had enough space for today and decided to head back to my bedroom. There I determined that my experience was too interesting not to write down, so I decided to write this story and call it "Look Within Our Universe."

Gidon Wong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York