Lockdown Thoughts

As most of you should know to prevent the spread of this virus the U.S and many other countries told citizens to stay at home and only go out for emergencies such as shopping for groceries and other crucial items.  First off i'm going to discuss the people protesting over the lockdown. I've lost any amoeba sized speck of faith in humanity, because these protesters are just plain idiots which is saying something because i'm a 4th grader and these people are grown adults. Like seriously, why are you people risking yours and your loved ones lives just to get a hair cut. Lets see, people refusing to abide to methods proven to be effective at preventing the spread of diseases for trivial reasons. Well I think I just discovered that lockdown protesters are antivaxxers. To counter these stupid and ignorant people hospitals have sent out nurses to protest against the protesters but if they're trying to convince these protesters to stop protesting and stop violating social distancing rules then they should just give up, because just like antivaxxers these people are more stubborn than a rock and can't get swayed even after a wave of coronavirus. Anyways, on a less hope draining note i'm going to tell you how the lockdown feels for me, a 4th grader. To me lockdown just feels like a really long weekend, except we don't go outside to shop and dine, and the news is pretty much the coronavirus show, and I constantly have to worry if me or my loved ones get infected and die from COVID-19 so basically like every other normal person during lockdown except I don't have to worry about my finances. Well, I don't really have an outro so i'll just say goodbye. 
Goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York