Weird Visions (not part of my story)

 So I have this weird power where if I put my eyes against my arm and put it on some kind of surface I see weird visions that last until I take my eyes off of my arms. My imagination still works in her and I can still imagine images while these visions take place its just that my brain just creates these visions for me. Most of the dreams feature some bright light in the center and red and green pixels all around. Aft these visions my eyesight gets blurry for the next few minutes. Below this I'll feature the visions I've experienced but definitely not all of them because I definitely can't remember all of them.

1. Squares and rectangles in different shades of grey orbited around the is white glowy center. At some point the vision transitioned and instead of squares and rectangles, words in different fonts in the same shades of grey were orbiting around the same glowy center. I ended it there.

2. A marble pond shaped like a duck like creature appeared. This duck like creature slowly turned into a swan like creature before ducks and swans and geese walked around as visions in my head. The pond took on more of a circular, Colosseum shape. A green primate creature with wings and a winged halo flew through the scene, before it ended. 

 3. An extremely thin neon dark blue silhouette of a serpentine creature with a masquerade like head, swirled and swirled around and around on a pure black background. The creature turned into a triangle that rippled and ringed like a rock on water until I ended it.

(More to come)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Our Nightmare Trip to New York

Song of the Shell - Prologue