Calendar Chat

Today on this fine day we'll be discussing our strange calendar. So first we'll discuss the plethora of random days that no one probably remembers. Seriously, who even remembers these days? Who came up with them? Was it like they first came up with days like Valentines's Day and then suddenly we're getting to really random days like:National Without a Scalpel Day. Like what do all these random days even mean? Who celebrates these days outside of books? I don't imagine anyone actually does this! However there are benefits to this like the weird coincidence that happened today. So we were having dumplings for lunch in our house and my sister was still asleep which was why my mom was kinda steaming, both dumplings and in her annoyance. By the way my sister DOES NOT have a good sleep schedule and this was a round 1:03 pm by the way. When my sister finally came down for lunch there was a mini argument, but not one nearly as bad as what I normally hear and my father told us he thinks National Sleep Day is coming up and it turns out National Sleep Day is today! (Or tomorrow if I hold this off for a while) So that was a neat coincidence. Anyways i'll make a follow up with more traditional holidays, so see you in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Our Nightmare Trip to New York

Birthday Bash