4 Perfectionist Problems

 So I'm a perfectionist which means whenever I see a slight mistake, it triggers me and makes me have an uncontrollable urge to fix it. For ex'ample, if I draw a straight line and it's not absutely prefect I just have to erase it and totally redo it. Also, I bet my fellow perfectionists got triggered by the errors in my last sentence. So being a perfectionist can have its advantages, however sometimes it causes a bit of problems that i'll discuss.

1: It ruins my drawings. Whenever I draw something that has something wrong with it, no matter how minor I have to erase it which basically ruins my drawing!
2: It's a waste of time. When I erase some of the letters on my words because they're not "perfect". It doesn't exactly help that my mom is picky on my handwriting.
3:When I make a mistake I can't fix, that other people can see. One time I did a project at school with a permanent marker and I was supposed to write my name in the center, but I wrote it incredibly off center, which may seem petty to non perfectionists, but that"s what happens when perfectionists and non perfectionists meet.
4:It ruins paper. This ones related to number 1. So basically sometimes I make a mistake one too many times and the paper ends up rough. This became a problem because earlier today I could not decide on the eyes for a cat I was drawing, and I ended up making a dent in the paper, which my mom had to help fix later.

Anyways, these are my perfectionist problems. Well, see you in my next blog!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Our Nightmare Trip to New York

Birthday Bash