Sickness Sucks

You know that quote that you "Never know what you have until it stripped away from you"?Well that is  DEFINITELY true.You may be asking what this has to do with being sick,but the thing that was stripped away from me was well,many things.
The reasons include:

A:Being able to breathe through my nose without mucus spewing out my nose.

B:Being able to easily sleep at night.Scratch that,existential thoughts won't allow me anyway.

C:Having to constantly grab tissues everywhere I go.

Despite that,along with unrelated coughing that started during summer, I still went to school.I know during books,even just a few coughs constitutes not going to school,but I only spent one day off even though I sometimes had a FEVER.So in a nutshell with added simplicity being sick stinks and I hope you aren't feeling sick right now.Sorry this was short,and see you in my next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Song of the Shell - Prologue