Plushie Collecting:Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my plushie collecting saga!So we left off at the dog, and we are continuing at winter.So during class we had some winter activities like making Christmas Cards and playing bingo.However the activity we'll be talking about right now is the making of a stuffed snowman.We stuffed socks with rice and stuffing,made a hat,scarf and buttons for the snowman and I put a red nose with some googly eyes on it.We got to take it home when we got back from winter break and its currently sitting on a couch in my room.Then during Spring we bought a pack of plushies.There were dinosaurs,chickens,and alpacas,but i chose a cute,teal colored narwhal.Our next series of plushies comes during summer after my family's trip to Malaysia.(Which I could probably make 5 more blogs about)So my siblings and I entered a Vacation Bible School(I am not religious in any way I was just in it) which had many things to talk about but all that we'll get into today is the point system.So in nutshell,you could get points by doing certain bible related things.You could cash in those points to  get prizes.I bought a fairy Hello Kitty for my sister,but I got a duck in an egg the rainbow fish,and since I didn't have anything else I wanted to spend my points on I got a VERY hairy pig.During the past events I mentioned this plush had been there.I haven't talked about it because......I just discovered it's counterpart!They're two piglets and one of them wears a dress and bow tie.Their tags say wibbly pig  with a picture of the cute pig on it.And FINALLY to end this saga we go back to school.Basically,if you don't get on the clipboard(so if you are not a bad boy(or girl,we don't assume genders))you get to pick a prize from the Treasure Box.The second time I got an item from the Treasure box(on the first I got some plastic cat ears)and I got a snowball plush that was part of a thing that the school does called Wintergrams(which I don't participate in)( where you can gift prizes to teachers,and friends from school.Last year there were different variations of them but since I don't participate I did not get one.So this one is the only variation I have. FINALLY the plushie saga is over.See you in my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York