Plushie Collecting: Part 1

Alright, so as you have read from the title, I am currently gathering a collection of plushies. So you might be asking, where did this all start? Which you probably didn't,because you're probably not a therapist. Regardless my plushie collecting started in England where I was born. So during a trip to London I was not able to sleep (most likely due to a picture of a monkey on a train that, at the time I thought was frightening.)  This is why my parents went to a nearby store to purchase a stuffed animal to ease my fear. (I assume it was winter at the time because the plushie had a winter hat and scarf) I remember choosing between a stuffed elf/snowman (I can't remember which one), a stuffed Santa, and a penguin with a multicolored Santa hat and multicolored scarf. I chose the penguin, and I still have him to this day. I didn't get another plushie in a while until my sister gave me a plush of a pink and white fox for my 9th birthday. From then on was when I started getting a lot of plushes. After my 9th birthday, my sister also got me a pink Unicorn plush and a blue Pegasus plush that looked like weird pigs. There was also an alicorn plush but my sister couldn't get it so instead she got me a unicorn of a different style, as well as another unicorn with those straps that would snap back in place when you pulled on them. I also got a dog with really long arms. That is where I'll leave it because this is getting too long. See you in part 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches and Outbreaks on a Lunar New Year

Birthday Bash

Our Nightmare Trip to New York